Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guyinrealife

Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 am

Name:
Guyinrealife.

Class:
Priest.

Level:

What spec are you?
57/14/0

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Guyinrealife

Note: I don't believe the armory currently reflects I went back to being specced in to Divine Fury rather than 2/2 Healing Focus and 3/3 Improved Renew.

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
M-T: 1600-2300/0000
F-Sat: Anytime.
Sunday: All day, ending at midnight at the very latest.

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears: ZG, Kara, Gruul's, Mag's, Hyjal, TK, BT.
2/6 SWP
WotLK: Full clears of everything except H OS w/ 3 Drakes.

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
No current guild. Left <sign my mousepad> on Azgalor because it simply imploded. It apparently has reformed, but I couldn't care less. I was on Boulderfist for the majority of my time in BC as a Holy Paladin in the guild now known as Critical Mass, used to be Dead on Arrival.

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
460 Enchanting, 448 Inscription.

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Jen
Olympia, WA

What you want the guild to know about you?
Good leadership and problem solving/resolving skills. Friendly, helpful, etc. I am a solid raider with knowledge of the boss fights who listens well and does whats best for the team. I research boss fights before hand when possible and if needed and always bring consumables and reagents to all raids. aka: I come prepared.

What you expect from the guild?
A fun place to raid. I want people to be willing to farm heroic badges with me and hope that everyone is helpful enough and online often enough that I wont need to pug anymore, for any reason.

I am, however, still willing to pug when needed, as it is one of the best ways to find new and promising guild recruits.

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Quartz
Deadly Boss Mods
Grid
X-Perl for party frames or removal thereof.

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable, very fast. Stable.

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Lancenator.

What do you like to do other than play wow?
Play guitar, play basketball, drive around, play Call of Duty 4. Lots of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Guyinrealife

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:08 am

Wow, let me re-do a few pieces of that. I skimmed it when I posted it and the damn copypasta screwed me over.

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Michael, Fort Hood/TX, 20.

What you want the guild to know about you?
I will NOT re-spec to Holy. That's what Holy priests are for. Playing a Discipline Priests requires proper gearing and knowledge of the spec, and I've been Disciplline for a couple of years now. Before it was cool. I guess the guild should also know I'm in the U.S. Army but I'm currently being medically discharged due to extensive nerve damage, cubital tunnel in both elbows, PTSD, a traumatic brain injury, and a few other things. I'm in the Medical Evaluation Board process, and an appointment or two may cross over in to raid times, though this is HIGHLY unlikely.

What you expect from the guild?
No slacking. There is NO reason to take the same 25 people to a raid that's on farm and wipe because someone's head is in the gutter. I would like a guild that isn't quiet, that actually responds in guild chat, and a guild that knows something about the classes that they play and not just facerollers. Perhaps a guild that likes to have some fun and enjoy PvP as well.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:14 am

Quote :

Jen
Olympia, WA

lawll..i was like wtf ..jenine >.>

Um, as far as see your app looks pretty good, um....

Quote :
Holy Paladin in the guild now known as Critical Mass, used to be Dead on Arrival.

what was your Paladin's name?, maybe I can recall you b/c i know malacothh pretty well.

Other than that, your gear seems to be fine, standard set uh....no complaints there. You seem to be eperianced at playing a priest. I cant really vouch for anything you say b/c I have no fucking idea, but ill wait till Drowdin (our Priest officer, whom you can talk in-game if you have any questions), responds.

Also:

Quote :
No slacking. There is NO reason to take the same 25 people to a raid that's on farm and wipe because someone's head is in the gutter. I would like a guild that isn't quiet, that actually responds in guild chat, and a guild that knows something about the classes that they play and not just facerollers. Perhaps a guild that likes to have some fun and enjoy PvP as well.

I understand perfectly, that is 100% what we are working towards. But at the same time this is a relatively new guild, about a month - month and a half old. In that time we have blown through pretty much everything, but we are still fairly new and havent "mellowed" yet. Are you ok with raiding with a few rough edges? Or are you the type to emo- out when the going gets rough?

Other than that: +1 for now.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:17 am

Quote :
Before it was cool. I guess the guild should also know I'm in the U.S. Army but I'm currently being medically discharged due to extensive nerve damage, cubital tunnel in both elbows, PTSD, a traumatic brain injury, and a few other things. I'm in the Medical Evaluation Board process, and an appointment or two may cross over in to raid times, though this is HIGHLY unlikely

Jesus man, what happend to you???
Back to top Go down
Guyinrealife

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 am

There's always a few rough edges. The goal is to round them out. There's no point in going emo, and wipes are part of the game.

My Holy Paladin's name was Foximir. The Foximir currently on the realm stole it from my popular YouTube PvP video before it was taken down. And turned him into a fucking Ret Paladin.

I got hit by an IED twice, and got blindsided by an elevated EFP once on a dismounted patrol. My humvee's tail end got hit by an RPG and took a 7.62mm in the chest plate in the ensuing firefight but only bruised a few ribs. I also accrued a fair amount of wear and tear on my joints and lower back over the 15 month tour.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:28 pm

I
Quote :
got hit by an IED twice, and got blindsided by an elevated EFP once on a dismounted patrol. My humvee's tail end got hit by an RPG and took a 7.62mm in the chest plate in the ensuing firefight but only bruised a few ribs. I also accrued a fair amount of wear and tear on my joints and lower back over the 15 month tour.

Must have been stressful as fuck...

Ya i think i recall you as Foximir in BC um...don't remember anything bad lol, so thats good.

The officers have been talking and it looks like a lot of us are for it so. I know that lance, gregg and drowdin are anyways. Go ahead and PST Lancenator in-game and well see what you can do this week.
Back to top Go down
Guyinrealife

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Alright, will do.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm

* sorry id like to make a correction:
At this moment it seems greg, lance Gadzilla and I were for it, but Drowdin has the final say as he is the priest officer. Please expect to hear from him and he will talk to you in game.

Sorry about that, but ya, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.   Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guyinrealife - Level 80 Blood Elf Discipline/Holy Priest.
Page 1 of 1