Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esoteríc - 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esoteríc

Esoteríc - 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Esoteríc - 80 Mage   Esoteríc - 80 Mage EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Name:
Esoteríc

Class:
Mage

Level:

What spec are you?
Raiding Arcane 57/3/11. Can go FFB or TTW/Fireball depending on raid make up.
Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Esoter%C3%ADc

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
M-F: 5pm-12am
S/S: 5pm-12am

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears of MC, BWL, ZG, Kara, SSC, TK, ZA, Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 10/25 +2, VoA 10/25
Partial Clears of Uld10 only Yogg not downed, Uld 25 up to Deconstructor

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
Currently with Defy, however GM just informed us that he's taking a break from the game and the guild is desolving. So, many of us need to find a new home.

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
444 Tailoring/450 Enchanting

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Michael
Brea, CA

What you want the guild to know about you?
I'm a pretty easy going guy and never lose my cool. I am serious about learning new fights and downing bosses, dispite the fact I am easy going. My time and im sure everyone else's is valuable! So, my attitude is just do it right, and have fun! Very Happy

What you expect from the guild?
Good leadership from the officers, great partners from fellow guildies, clear defined rules that we all follow.

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Bartender
Deadly Boss Mods
Recount
and a few others

Net Connection Speed/Type?
DSL

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Referrals - Chunkin, Chunology, Lianchu, Powdah

What do you like to do other than play wow?
Keep up with my sports teams, ie Lakers, Dodgers, Angels, spend time with my friends & family doing various fun things, play basketball, also like other PC games like COD, Civ IV
Back to top Go down

Esoteríc - 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Guild Application-
Jump to: