Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auld may be returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heyas fr

Auld may be returning Empty
PostSubject: Auld may be returning   Auld may be returning EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:42 am

Hey there. Auld here, (former?)member of X-allies. Just wanted to stop by and post to see if some of my old guildies/friends are part of this guild. I checked the armory and saw that you have all joined this guild and wanted to say hello. If for some reason I got this all wrong and they have all sold their accounts or I have mistaken them all, please disregard this post and delete it immediately unless you all want to keep this for a good chuckle.

If you dont mind, if its ok, can you PM me your Vent info so that I may talk to yall again? I plan on coming back soon, but am not sure when I will be able to play full time again. If you are wondering why i dissappeared, I shall explain it once im sure that this is where you really all are. I will come back and check this forum in a few days.

Once again, if I got this all wrong I appologize.

Auld - Mage

PS - Wizz, I guess you are finally out DPS'n me now as I havent played in a while. Hope you wont be too upset when I come back and steal any thunder you may have... not that there will be much to take. Foupa, Oldd and others, talk to ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Auld

Auld may be returning Empty
PostSubject: My bad   Auld may be returning EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:46 am

Sorry, didn't realize that i was not logged in when i posted this. Can't PM a guest so posted a reply so that you have a user to PM.

Auld - Mage
Back to top Go down

Auld may be returning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Public Forum-
Jump to: