Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aldair - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisu

Aldair - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Aldair - Rogue   Aldair - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 am

Name:
Aldair

Class:
Rogue

Level:

What spec are you?
51/13/7 - Raid Assassination
15/51/5 - Combat Raid
8/21/42 - HaTs spec
I can use any of these specs proficiently

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Scryers&n=Aldair

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
T-F: 6pm-11pm
S/S: 7pm-12am
(I can be more flexible depending on the times)

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Classic - Full Clear of Molten Core
Burning Crusade - Full Clears of Kara, ZA, BT, MT Hyjal
WoTLK - Naxx10/25, Malygos 10, OS 10 (1 Drake), OS 25

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
<Sakura Dreams>/<The Crimson Blades> - Durotan: 2004 - Left the game for a period for school.
<Leviathan> - Durotan: 2004-2005 - Left because their raid times could not fit my schedule (was in HS at the moment)
<The Collective>/<DudeBrahs> - Kil'Jaeden: 2005-2008 - Guild became inactive after three years and most left to form <DudeBrahs>; I then rerolled horde.
<Koopa Troopa> - Kil'Jaeden: 2008-Present - My alts are in their guild. Horde.

<Primal Exodus> - The Scryers - Transferred my main (rogue) to The Scryers to play with (real life friend) Lysoris. Transferring my rogue again to follow Lysoris to this server.

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
200 Jewelcrafting

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Alan
Irvine, CA

What you want the guild to know about you?
I'm able to listen to instructions carefully and I can follow them through. I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beta days, and oddly enough I've only had rogues as my main characters (I've raised roughly 12 of them now.. due to various transfers/rerolling/beta wipe issues). Very Happy
Other than that I'm quite a relaxed (and aloof) person... I just like to relax and have fun in the game. But when things come down to getting stuff done, I'll get down to business.

What you expect from the guild?
Looking for a guild that's fun to hang out with that is also able to progress through the game. God forbid there be any drama though.

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Quartz
Deadly Boss Mods
Bagnon
Dominoes
Cartographer
Ratingbuster
Xperl
Recount

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Shinta (Foupa)

What do you like to do other than play wow?
I love playing the piano. I also draw, play other games, hang out with friends, and cook (and eat!)
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Aldair - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldair - Rogue   Aldair - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm

While I would LOVE to take you, because of your gear and experiance, Im not sure how you would fit in this guild at this time. We have 4 raiding rogues, and ..unfortunately >.> lol, they ALL somehow show up to every raid, which means we sit 1-2 regularly. Last raid we did Kelthuzad with 4 rogues in the raid, which totalled our melee to ..14. Which is fucking retarted for kelthuzad because ice block=fail.
If anything, we need to recruit casters not melee. So as far as that goes, sorry.

However, we do keep apps for future times, and if you want to re-app a few months in the future, please feel free to do so and well see what is what then.

Thank you for applying to Gameface, good luck.

EDIT: as a side note, do you have any alts? perhaps we can work something out if you are set on raiding w/ foupa or w/e. Atm were recruiting a boomkin, holy paladin/priest, and a few casters.
Back to top Go down

Aldair - Rogue
Page 1 of 1