Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cubicle , Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cubicle

Cubicle , Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Name:
Jason

Class:
Paladin

Level:

What spec are you?
Raiding Holy/Ret (Crit 42%)

Armory Link:

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
M-F:6-1/2/3/4/5 etc... PM (Class monday Tuesday and Thursday)
S/S: 1-12+

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears of Kara, ZA, Naxx 10, EoE 10 Naxx 25 EoE 25 most Pre-Wrath Content, etc..

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
No guild, I transferred looking for more sped up competetive raiding, I'm in it to win it. Ulduar Server First?

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
450 Mining / 340 Enchanting

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Jason
US Tennessee

What you want the guild to know about you?
I have good leadership, i'm very helpful when its needed. I try my best to do everything the way it should be done, I love progression and chillin with people during raid. I'm overall a pretty chill person that loves PVE.
What you expect from the guild?
Just an over-all good experience. Fun, ofcourse. I enjoy doing anything and everything and would hope the guild would like to do the same things.

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Deadly Boss Mods
Grid
and a few others

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
none, transferred sorry =o

What do you like to do other than play wow?
I DJ, and beatbox all the time. Mainly shows things like that. I have a girlfriend, O_O you know! haha Nah i'm just a chill person who does a little bit of everything other than wow, but im still extremely active.
Back to top Go down
Cubicle

PostSubject: wrong name ftl /facepalm   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Name:
Cubicle

Sorry about that, was totally not almost paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Ghosthorn

Ghosthorn

PostSubject: Re: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/learnyourplacehuman
Cubicle

PostSubject: Re: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 am

Crap, my bad man lol.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:46 am

1. You failed on the Application, Twice >.>

2. Nonwithstanding #1, your stats are kinda funky, your half ilvl 200's and 213's yet u dont even have 2k spell power and you are still under 30% crit. I dont know too much about paladins, Lancenator is our paladin officer, hes more of an expert than I am, but I'm pretty sure you should be at or above those numbers.

You seem pretty gung-ho on raiding, and your attitude is pretty good, so I personally would be willing to give you a shot. Ill bring it up next raid and well talk about it. BUT, i think that one of the officers got his friend,, who is a holy paladin, into the guild last week. I'd have to check his raiding status (ie. if hes just lolcasual in guild or actually coming to raids), but if he does not plan on being a regular, well discuss bringing you in. If you dont hear from any one of our officers in-game for the next little while, please feel free to pst us if you have any questions.

Thanks for applying to Gameface, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cubicle

PostSubject: loloo   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 am

Okay, first off, you don't need 2k Spell power to be pushing SP Gemming SP is for idiots who don't know what they're doing, I GEM for INT and Spell Power, reason being INT = Crit/Mp5/More Mana/Spell Power ... 1997 SP i guess isn't enough to round to 2k? Lol.. anyways im pumping 2.6-7 Fully Raid buffed and I am past 30% Crit, the spec i'm running has non-visual addition to crit therefore i'm actually sitting at about 42% Crit Roughly, It adds up .. I crit 5/6 Heals i throw at you. Check the meters when or if you decide to let me run with you guys. I don't say i can do something then fail. I'll outheal most of your healers and have the least over-healing. I study my class before playing it, Most of the holy paladins on the server either gem full sp/int gems or raw sp gems. Which means I have more mana and mp5, thus.. Never running out of mana during lets say a 10 minute 20 minute fight (Ulduar) I'm working on gearing more don't get me wrong, but it's a work in progress and i don't play to dissapoint players... I appreciate the reply and whatever you're saying. I could easily pump 2.2k + Healing i have before.. But lacking the Mana and MP5 I Gem'd for INT for the above reasons. Regaurdless I'm glad you like my attitude and you will NOT be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm

So as it stands, our officers friend is indeed here to raid regularly, As such we have two raiding holy paladins. HOWEVER, i would still be willing to take you provided you dont mind sitting the bench and/or proving yourself for a while. In the end its the best players that come to raids, so even if you started below in priority, its not too difficult to stick it out and work your way up.

Its your call, just lettting you know that if you DO decide you want to join, you will not be on the main raiding roster right away if not for a period of 2 weeks-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubicle , Holy Paladin   Cubicle , Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Cubicle , Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1