Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaulkhar

Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior Empty
PostSubject: Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior   Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 am

Name:
Vaulkhar

Class:
warrior

Level:

What spec are you?
Raiding Fury

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Vaulkhar

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
M-F: 5pm-12am
S/S: 5pm-12am

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears of Kara, ZA, Naxx 10 but not KT and Sapp,Naxx 25 but not construct and KT /Sapp
Part of SSC/TK

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
Used to be in jabberwocky... i think its time too get some more 25 man content under my belt before any new stuff comes out.

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
450 mining/ 306 skinning

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Dave
Rhode Island . USA

What you want the guild to know about you?
Well i really love playing this game and i enjoy doing alot of runs and getting alot of achivements done raiding is the best and im not real big into pvp but will do it. when i play i want to get as much done as i can before i pass out.. im going to school now too finish it out and get my deplomia. i was diagnosed with leukemia and i been going through chemo and stuff so sometimes i feel like a load of shit and wont be playing.

What you expect from the guild?
i just expect too log on and have something to do, i want to run alot of heroic and do all the achivements i can do with some cool people also lets not forget about Raiding... raiding is were its at

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Deadly Boss Mods
Xperl
and other less important addons

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Aadio <3

What do you like to do other than play wow?
spend time with my girlfriend, hang with friends, Music is big part of me and ilike cooking, Fishing and hunting
Back to top Go down
Alcha

Alcha

PostSubject: Re: Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior   Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 am

Hahahaha, love you to buddy. I can seriously vouch for this guy. He's smart, knows what he's doing, and well geared imo. I'm not the best warrior savvy kinda guy, but from what I can tell he's a good catch.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sgtwhopper
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

PostSubject: Re: Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior   Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Talked to you in game. Chock full on Fury warriors, will keep your app on hand though.

Thanks for Applying to Gameface, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior   Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaulkhar Fury PVE warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Guild Application-
Jump to: