Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atrias- Shadow Priest Looking to join guild along with other awesome characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atriias

Atrias- Shadow Priest Looking to join guild along with other awesome characters Empty
PostSubject: Atrias- Shadow Priest Looking to join guild along with other awesome characters   Atrias- Shadow Priest Looking to join guild along with other awesome characters EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 am

Name:
Atrias

Class:
Shadow Priest

Level:

What spec are you?
Shadow with Dual specced Holy

Armory Link:

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
Tues-F: 5pm-12am
Sat: 12pm-12am

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears of Naxx 10,25 EoE 10,25
Partial Clears of Ulduar 10

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
Critz N Giggles currently officer but am tired of leading a guild of ppl that wont listen and keeps on failin

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
450 mining/ 390 alchemy

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Luigi
Las Vegas, NV

What you want the guild to know about you?
Experienced raider listens, Expert of Mages, shadow priest, rogue and DK have other characters that are full tier 7.5 geared. My fiancee cheated on me so I can devote time to WoW now to get over the pain other than that pretty much all I also am taking the liberty to link armory of my other characters. They are as follows:
DK: Krownroyal
Rogue: Welker
Mage: Taylor

What you expect from the guild?
I don't want anymore failing in endgame content I have been an officer of a failed guild for too long. I want a worthwhile experience in raids and will help any way possible. I want a fun friendly atmosphere and most of all a drama free environment.

What add-on modules do you use?
Omen
Recount
Deadly Boss Mods
Grid
and a few others

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Dredgery, Kuryn, Littlecurbie

What do you like to do other than play wow?
Being with my family and going to church.
Back to top Go down

Atrias- Shadow Priest Looking to join guild along with other awesome characters
Page 1 of 1