Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lysoris - Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Name:
Lysoris

Class:
Priest

Level:

What spec are you?
Main: Shadow. Off: Discipline.

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Scryers&n=Lysoris

What days and times are you typically available to raid/play? (please list all times in "server time" rather than your local time zone)
M-F: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. *Strictly 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday
S/S: 6:00 p.m. - Whenever

Previous raiding experience: Please list all exp in raiding.
Full Clears of Kara, ZA, Naxx 10, Ob. Sanc 10 +1, EoE 10, Naxx 25, Ob. Sanc 25 +0

Current guild and reason for wanting to leave it, as well as previous Guilds and reasons you are no longer with them.
Currently with Primal Exodus, a casual raiding guild. (Yes, I realize that The Scryers is an RP server, and no, I don’t RP; never have, never will. I only transferred there to join a few friends) The reason why I wish to leave the guild and the server is because they’re both 100% fail. The guild is really nice, lenient on scheduling, understanding of personal matters, etc. but a good number of the members that we’re forced to bring (due to the fact that it’s a very small guild) aren’t just cut out for raiding. (People not watching charges during Thaddius, not watching their mutagens at Grobb, just silly stuff that DBM simply points out for you). Today for example, it took two hours just to complete Patchwerk at 25-man. Two. Hours. This has been our second month there and people still can’t focus and get their act together. Ulduar raid is coming up, and I’m 99% sure that this guild will not be able to clear the 25-man content.

List professions & skill level, and (if applicable) the professions of any alts that can be made available to guild members.
450 Enchanting/450 Jewelcrafting.

What is your RL Name, State/Country of residence and age (optional)?
Allen
Irvine, CA

What you want the guild to know about you?
I’m a very friendly person who doesn’t like to judge people and give them the benefit of the doubt that all people are nice unless proven otherwise. I highly value friendship*; without it, I definitely would not be the person that I am to today. I only started raiding during Lich King. Back in vanilla WoW, I was honor grinding for my Warlord title, so I didn’t have a lot of time for any of the PvE content (cleared ZG, like, maybe once). I stepped into Kara/ZA during the last few months of BC only two or three times. So this whole raiding experience is still kind of new to me. I’m constantly seeking way to improve my game by reading the latest strategies, keeping up to date with the latest simcraft, and allowing room for constructive criticism.

What you expect from the guild?
A group of people who know how to play their classes, but who also know how to have a good time. My last guild, even though half of them were terribad, was quite serious during raids and didn’t take messing around in vent too lightly. I remember during Sapphiron, a member and I were arguing on vent who the most overpowered pokemon was and the guild leader completely flipped out on us and completely chewed us out because we were on our 3rd/4th wipe. That didn’t fly too well with me.

What add-on modules do you use?
DBM
Quartz
X-Perl
Omni CC

Net Connection Speed/Type?
Cable

Names of current guild members you know, or referrals, if any...
Foupa, and recently spoke with Drowdin.

What do you like to do other than play wow?
I’m currently a university student, so my ways of having fun are quite limited due to the lack of funds I have available to me. So just simply hanging out with friends, going to parties watching them get drunk (I’m always the designated driver), lots and lots of Smash…, getting involved with on-campus club activities, etc. The usual starving college student stuff.

*Because of this, there are a few conditions involving my admittance. Talked with Foupa and Drowdin in regards to this and would also be willing to discuss it with any other equally/higher ranked officer in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Foupa-poopa

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

First off, Pikachu is the best.

End
Back to top Go down
Allen

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Nah, Alakazam was quite OP in Red/Blue.
Back to top Go down
duckyy

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:42 am

you go to UC Irvine? my older brother is a Grad student in chemistry there
Back to top Go down
Allen

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 am

Yeah, both aldair and I are currently third-year undergrads there.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:19 am

Talked to you in vent, um, as you know its in the talking so just hold tight.
Back to top Go down
Foupa-poopa

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm

In red and blue I think gengar was op cause he could learn thunderbolt
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Quote :
arguing on vent who the most overpowered pokemon was and the guild leader completely flipped out on us and completely chewed us out because we were on our 3rd/4th wipe.

For future referance, gad or wizz or lance, or me, or whoever... are ABSOLUTELY going to tell you to shut the fuck up if we are continuously failing on a boss. Vent is for raid-coordination, not for arguing about pokemon, that being said, i do NOT care at all what you talk about in whispers, guild, or even raid chat. If you want to discuss pokemon during a raid, BS trash clears and downtimes are the only places I would NOT mind that in vent.

Again, we are very lax about farm content, i take part in stupid discussions about nothing myself a lot of times, but when shit needs to get done, expect us to buckle down pretty hard on stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 am

Roflcopter wrote:
Quote :
arguing on vent who the most overpowered pokemon was and the guild leader completely flipped out on us and completely chewed us out because we were on our 3rd/4th wipe.

For future referance, gad or wizz or lance, or me, or whoever... are ABSOLUTELY going to tell you to shut the fuck up if we are continuously failing on a boss. Vent is for raid-coordination, not for arguing about pokemon, that being said, i do NOT care at all what you talk about in whispers, guild, or even raid chat. If you want to discuss pokemon during a raid, BS trash clears and downtimes are the only places I would NOT mind that in vent.

Again, we are very lax about farm content, i take part in stupid discussions about nothing myself a lot of times, but when shit needs to get done, expect us to buckle down pretty hard on stuff like that.

Perhaps I left out a vital piece of background information. It was already our 2nd month clearing that place. Which should've been farm-status for us at that point, but apparently our mages dislike dispelling the drain life. I know better than to dick around during progression attempts.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 pm

I think most of us are for you both joining as long as Aldair undestands that he may be sitting for a while. However our rogues seem to be ok w/ cooperating with him so, its your call. Hit us up when u transfer.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 am

Excellent. Will do so hopefully by this wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lysoris - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lysoris - Priest   Lysoris - Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lysoris - Priest
Page 1 of 1